Re: [mk2] questions - head work & bad bearings?

   because the p/o of my '85 decided to do some head work himself, i've
now got a 5/8" stud where a 6mm stud should be. this leaves me with two
opting for the latter. i'm just wondering what prices i'd be looking at
to get the head port and polished. does the price change in regards to
the oversizing? should i take my intake and exhaust manifolds in as well
and have them oversized slightly?

PP can cost up to but not limited to around 750$. The stud can be fixed by
having a TIME-SERT installed.

   secondly, i seem to notice some noise from the right hand side when
i'm making a right turn. it could be the tires (kell navigator gold)
tread design, but i don't seem to hear it from the driver-side when
makeing a turn right or left. it doesn't sound like a grinding, just
like a bit more road noise. all the tires are inflated properly. ideas?
thanx.

Your left front wheel bearing is bad replace it.

HTH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA