Re: [mk2] questions - head work & bad bearings?

Time Serts are killer.  Call your local distributor
and see if you can't pose as a purchasing rep for your
company, and get a few free samples.  That's how I got
mine.  Or better yet, get your purchasing dept to get
the samples for you.

Ron.  Cheapass.