Re: 50mm intake for sale - Oregon

I can appreciate what Tony has to say... I've also been very disappointed
with some of my Ebay purchases (But not those from James)...

One man's "usable" can very well be another man's trash....

I'm planning on paying James a visit on Sunday afternoon. I'd be willing to
take some digital picts of  parts and forward them to interested list members.

Please email me offlist if I can be of any help.

Danny
81 Caddy

In a message dated 4/6/01 5:20:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, vwnuts@yahoo.com