Re: 50mm intake for sale - Oregon

In a message dated 4/5/01 10:28:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, UrGTI@aol.com
writes:

<< You OR guys have all the goodies. So who lives near this mecca of parts
and
 wants to go check it out?

 Jasin
 cant hang with that collection
 but does well  >>

I have been to James' garage on many occasions.

The guy keeps things in good order, and has an extensive stockpile of
desireable parts.  I wish I had a few extra bills right now, because I'd grab
up a lot of the stuff he has. His pickup truck is very, very nice, and fast
as hell.

He is an honest - done a fair bit of trading with him in the past....

Dunno what he could possibly be planning on buying that would make him sell
his cherished VW stuff-- but I'm sure it's fast,rare, and German...

Glad to see Kevin give everybody a heads up on that one!

Danny
81 Caddy 16V