Re: A 'What is' and 'What does it do' question!

Hehe, A dyno test would've cost more than that car was worth, we just
traded it in
on a 2001 focus zx3 and I'm amazed they gave us $750 for it.  I have to
hand it to that
car though, it was VERY reliable, the only downfall was when we put bad
gas in it.
People who value their cars should not use arco.  Subarus are also cool
cause they have
those flat 4 boxer motors.

I believe it may have just been a power increase in the whole rpm
range.  It's hard to
tell any damned thing with a roachy auto tranny though.  Ok, back on
topic here,  how
much are quaifes and where is the best deal on one?  My brother's 1980
cabby has some
mega torque-steer that we could do without....