Re: Tech: CV axle install problems.

Update.
Atleast now I know which ones I have. that would be the correct 100mm CV's
that solves that part of the mystery.

SO know the question is what do I do.
The problem that I have is i *need* to have the car runnning and driving
by apr20. and im gonna be outta town this weekend in NYC. THe wife is
coming down the 20th so that leaves me exactly 1 weekend to get it fixed
completely.or at least enough so she doesnt notice... esp the stealth mode
lighting. (headlights only. wire connecting batt -- headlights. ) and the
non-driveability.

possible solutions. tighten cv part way drive allow self machining to make
the hole bigger, but runs the risk of instant stoppage and welding. Or
send the 2 cores I have back to potterman and have him mail me a
replacement asap. Need to get radio back in car too :-). covers the noise
a little. Final option, pull Motorcycle out of storage, tag it, insure it,
and piss wife off. $2500 dollar car that doesnt drive... ahhhh I can hear
it now (bitch bitch bitch bitch....bitch) whheee what fun it is to be
married and living in diff cities. The broken car comes right after I sell
her "perfect little civic."
brian