front end question

boys and girls, I hope someone can help me out with my front end.  (no, not
that front end)

Car:  84 Rocco

first, when I hit bumps...usually only when I am going slow it sounds like
something is loose....I do have cut springs in front (PO did it, not me) but
I don't think that's what is making the noise.  It actually feels a little
bit loose.  all bolts are tight, what is left to check?  could that be
caused by control arm bushings, etc?

I also get a squeaky noise around corners.  mostly on right turns.

It's not a clunking like when the strut bearings are toast, plus I just
changed them in the fall just before my rocco went away for the winter.

TIA
Casey
84 Roc
83 Audi Coupe