FS: '79 in Seattle

from VWVortex Scirocco forum...

"This car is totally stock, minus a neuspeed throttle body and it has rabbit
seats up front. The car has 131000 original miles on it, original paint that
is still beutiful. Grey in color. It has 4 very small dings on the driver
door, don't know what from. ATS 13 inch wheels with 105/60's on it. 85%
tread left. No rust anywhere. No interior damage. The dash doesn't even
have any cracks in it. I do have pictures, trying to post them but don't
know how. E-mail if interested and I can e-mail the pics to you.

I am asking 2500 obo. Any reasonable offer will be considered."

Thanks
abraunworth@aol.com

--
Kevin Collins