Re: who is potterman?

Funny how stuff like that works.  But I usually end up going through Adirondack, because I'm just not too keen with the Potters' whole "leave your number and we'll call you back shortly" deal...everytime I've called Potter I never get an answer.  Sometimes the only time I can order is on a lunch break or a spare hour here or there, so I have to get it done.  No offense to him of course, he can get a lot of stuff that no one else can so I will probably end up getting euro stuff from him.  I like Adirondack cuz I can call them any hour of the day, tell him what I need, and get my order in the mail.  If it can be drop-shipped it usually gets here in 1-2 days.

Joe