RE: new carpet for MKI's??

I can't speak for TMI's carpets, but I had a very good experience with their
upholstery in my Beetle.  Fast and easy to install, good instructions, and
it looks like new.  Very good stuff, IMO.  And something like $100-120 for
the entire set, IIRC.

I have the rear carpet (black) from my '84 available, if that helps.  It's
kind of dirty, but in good condition.  If nobody wants it, it's getting
pitched soon because I'm sick of it laying around in my garage.  2-car
garages are only suitable for one car, if you're inclined to work on it, and
the carpet and other spare parts were contributing to my near-claustrophobia
last night when I was doing the brakes on the BMW.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle