FS: '81 Scirocco S

'81 Scirocco S, mars red, mostly original paint in good shape(fender and
hood repainted a long time ago), No Rust, built 1.7L with GTI cylinder head,
Audi 5K TB, 80mm sensor plate, TT 2.25" alumnized exhaust with borla
stainless muffler, older Sach coilover shocks, all the stress bars, rear
disc brakes, complete 10.1" front brakes in box but non yet installed
including master cylinder and booster with rebuilt calipers and new rotors,
H4 relayed headlights, Schroth Rallye 4 harnesses for both passenger and
driver, Neuspeed short shift and weighted shifter. FF code tranny, tinted
windows complete and original S interior, has front duckbill spoiler -zender
spoiler was missing when I got it, but I have an aftermarket spoiler to go
with it, 100mph speedo, Car is located in Atascadero, California. North of
San Luis Obispo and east a bit of Morro Bay. If I don't sell it by then, I
will be at the ND show with it. See old pics of car at my website. I'm
working on getting new pictures scanned for those interested. Asking $2500
OBO, I'm open to reasonable offers.

Kris Rayner
http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/