Re: MK1 Experts Advise Needed.

Sounds like those seats you put in were missing the plastic sliders that clip
onto the seat mounting feet . A more common than not problem on the MK1s I
have sat in , especially if you pulled them out of a car thats usually when
they break or fall off .

As for the seat belts I realize the mounts and belts are different along the
range . For the example he gave us he will have to either change the belts
themselves or the latch on the seat most likely .
One of my 79 rabbits a long time back had the kind that was permanantly
latched to the door like a new car , that was the first thing I swapped when
I brought it home.

J-roc
lol