I'm back

Hey everyone, after 2 years of having my fun
with my Impreza RS, I'm back.  What's up
Andre I still see the green machine occasionally in
the oncoming lane of 405.

Funny thing I find myself feinding out to get
another scirocco here, Either a MK I or a late
model 16V (The two extremes of course).  Anyways,
I just wanted to say what's up, I doubt anyone really
remembers me but here I am.

My big question here however is, does anyone know
a way to set this list to digest mode?  (at least until
I get my next 'roc')  On more question, anyone have
a good one for sale in Seattle?

--
Geordy Rostad
Ex '79 ragtop 2.0 leaking roof gutted interior ghetto bodywork owner.