Re: my ass is 3" lower than my nose

> Good one, Julie! My thoughts, exactly. Foxx, you haven't pissed off anyone with
> mob connections or anything, have you? That might cause the symptoms you
> describe...

  hey, just beause they had italian accents....

> It could be a combination of things. New front struts..did you put new strut
> bearings in front? That would add a little, too. What kind of springs are they?
> In my experience, I've noticed this problem mostly on 8v MkII's with stock
> suspension. Maybe the stock 8v springs sag after time? It wouldn't be the first
> car to do that. I've also heard of people who bought aftermarket springs that

  stock springs. boge progas. everything else is new - bearings, flower
pots, rubbers :)

> If you aren't interested in spending the money for aftermarket stuff, maybe you
> could get new rear shocks with new rear upper shock bushings. If that doesn't

  i will have to look into that. i believe we have those parts where i
work. only problem is that if the springs are bad, then not much i do
will be able to really help it. :(   hmmm, did i hear anyone say muffler
clamps? :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com