Re: smog/oxs/gauge questions

Jonas Karlsson wrote:

> But screw that. Who is this "friend" of yours, and how come (s)he's so damn
> ANAL about the light. Every time I've had a car smogged they've never
> checked it. It doesn't come on in either of my cars. BTW, I just drive to
> the station, park it in the lot and ask if they have time to do a smog
> check.

Consider yourself lucky.. down here, virtually ALL of the smog check joints
are 1000% anal about EVERY little detail, including all the stupid stuff
that's part of the visual inspection.  I just squeaked mine by, I'm VERY
happy that I don't have to deal with this crap for another 2 years now.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0