RE: scirocco disappointment

Hah! That would be a banner month for central Florida!! I've probably only
seen 5 or 10 in the past YEAR of living in Tampa/Orlando, and only TWO of
them looked like the owner even gave a damn. Until last week, I'd NEVER seen
a mk1 on the road in FL. I saw a early mk1 on the highway and almost
followed him to wherever he was going just to find where he lived (I wasn't
in my Scirocco at the time). But he must have just been visiting Disney, as
he had WV plates. :(

One of the local VW shops' owner says the only thing a 16v Scirocco is good
for is parting out for the rear beam...guess he won't be working on my car
any time soon!

Neal
'88 16v