Re: 50 MM Intake

Thomas Vagi wrote:

> I have a quick question about the 50MM Intake Manifold.  Basically, I
> was wondering where you could get them and how much they cost.  If anyone
> has some info on this, I'd really appreciate it.

After letting one slip through my fingers a month earlier, I scored mine from
lister Dirk Schneider in Germany.  Cost me $490 including shipping to the
states.. used of course, but in primo condition, and had the throttle body
still attached.  I just got it back from the polisher this week, and she
looks awesome.. now all I need is to get the head back from Collin at TT
and the thing can get off my table and into the car!

These things are VERY rare here in the states, finding one through Dirk may
be your best option.  He just had another one up for sale, already polished,
that lister Eric in Denver grabbed.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0