Coolant and Oil Temp sending units

Well, I finally gots my 16V project running and now I'm getting down to
finalizind everything.  I've run into problems with the gauges and the
sending units which are on the head as well as the oil flange.  Let's see if
I have this right.

Let's begin with the oil senders.  There are two senders here. One is blue
(high oil pressure sender) and the other is white (low pressure sender).
Question: where's the oil temp sender if there was one on the 16Vs?  Does
that take care of the oil stuff?  If I were to add an oil pressure gauge,
what else would I need (other than the gauge)?

Now, let's move onto coolant senders.  AFAIK, there are three of them on the
head of the 16V.  Are are they?  Someone informed me that one of them is
infact the oil temp. sender.  Is suchthe case?  What are these three
senders?

TIA

Sal