Re: HE'S BACK! :)

 that has got to be one of the fastest turnarounds involving insurance companies, agents, and body shops. congratulations! hopefully i'll get to see it at waterfest 2001!

chrisg

  16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> wrote:

Just drove my baby home from the body shop! :)

Words can't express the feeling of elation that I got at 115mph when it
suddenly dawned on me that the car drives no differently than before...

More details later -- I have to get back to work.

I can now exhale.

Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro