Re: Sciwago

-- Lee Folkman <general_lee_f@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking through a bunch of websites and I came
> across this.  If you
> look towards the bottom, it mentions a Sciwago, or a
> Scirocco Wagon.  Does
> anyone have any more info on this?
>
> <http://www.iae.nl/users/dave53b/page5.html>

This car is a MK1 Scirocco "station wagon". It was
produced outside of VW. Yes, you can see it on Dirk's
site (you can get there from mine below).

This car is described in Walter Wolf's book,
VW-Scirocco Typ 1 und Typ 2 (in German).

=====
Mark Peele
Owner of 20th Century VWs
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
For Sale: Various VW 13" Steel Wheels - free - you haul.
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)