oil pressure buzzer

List -
	Lately, the oil pressure buzzer has been going off periodically, but
when I rev the car over 2k rpms it turns off.  IIRC, on the Corrado that
meant the low pressure oil sender was on it's way out, does that hold true
for the 16V Scirocco as well?  Since it isn't a constant occurance, could it
be just a loose wire?  If so, I assume it's one of the two that come off the
top of the oil filter flange.  Am I in the ballpark?   thanks
Ryan
86 16V

ps - putting in my euro intake cam and some ATE super blue next tuesday.
Hopefully I'll get some brake pedal feel as a result :-)