Found on r.a.m.v.w. 1975 Scirocco For Sale- Not Mine

This is not my Scirocco, please e-mail
[mailto:robinsonfamily@mediaone.net]

If it was closer, I'd buy it...

Located somewhere in Massachusetts...

1975 VW Scirocco
1.5L
Weber DCOE Progressive Carb (completely rebuilt, worth $250)
Kamei Front Spoiler (brand spanking new. Came with car, never installed
by
the looks of it. on car now)
2 sets of rims and tires (the original white 13" Volkswagen sport rims
and
some steel rims. one tire from the VW rims is popped.)
restored from front end to doors and hatch.
needs work.
has A2 dash cut to fit and seats from a 1985 GTI
person building project has run out of time and funds and given car back
me.
4 speed
Engine bay has been dressed up in red and black
body is 80% black and 20% primer
floorboards has been replaced with aluminum
new fuel pump
needs master brake cylinder installed.(I have the master cylinder to
replace
it)
a new exhaust wouldnt hurt either.
Car does run and drive. car was stood from 1997-1999.
Has gone through many hours of labor to bring to current status $1000
invested, wanted $650, will sell for $400 obo as is. must sell car as
whole.
email me @ robinsonfamily@mediaone.net
first person with some cash and a trailer takes it
can be restored, or used as parts car
need money for school.
NEED to sell before November, hopefully before October.
runs. has 108k miles on engine
Car must be bought as a whole
then you can part the crap out of it
youll end up making more money parting it out
if you spend $400 for the whole car
you can probably part out the car for over $1000
there are GTI seats, GTI dash, carb and intake, grille, front end,
lights.
PLEASE! SOMEBODY TAKE THIS CAR!
my parents are busting my balls DAILY about it...
they may kick my ass out the house if I cant get it out of here...

http://www.angelfire.com/ne/eastcoastinnovations/jrocco.html
these are the original pics of the car when purchased last year
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/eastcoastinnovations/chrism.html
these are the most current photos

SOMEONE take her... please

Btw, did I mention that this is not my car?

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers