Re: Tailgate wanted

--- UrGTI@aol.com wrote:

> What I do need is a tailgate (rear hatch) since mine has
> a crease along the
> spoiler like edge and some rust also . I know shipping is
> pretty much out of
> the question so I am wondering if anyone has a rust and
> dent free one for
> sale that lives a few hours away from the Mpls MN area .
> I would even go as far as Detroit since I will be there
> for the International
> Auto Show again this winter .

I don't have one right now, but if I run across one before
the NAIAS I'll let ya know, since I generally try and make
it up there.

> If I get her all painted and shinied up I might even
> drive it to Waterfest .
> Anyone ever go 20 hours in a MK1?

'Twas about that round trip for me in the '80 this year.
:)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup (2)
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"...And Morgo, as the friendly Draub." - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In