Re: Wanted- knock box

Christian,

FYI

The reason my car wouldn't start w/ the other knock box was because I wasn't getting fuel.  When I had the 'bad' knock box plugged in and I put the key in the ignition and switched it to the 'on' position, I wouldn't hear the fuel pump prime.  I would crank the engine over, but it would never catch.  I plug my 'good' knock box in, turn the ignition switch 'on' and the fuel pump would prime, and the car would start.

victor

>>> "Christian Els" <tiAn@usiw.net> 09/25 11:09 AM >>>
This brings up a wider question for me, how does a mis-behaving knock box
affect overall driveability?

Can it affect starting, as it seems to for Victor?