From: Victor Farren <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 9:51 AM
Subject: Wanted- knock box

Anyone have a working knock box they want to sell?  This is needed for
a 16v conversion into an A1 Jetta.  The motor and wiring harness came
from a 16v Scirocco, but the Jetta won't start.

It came w/ a knock box but the car wouldn't start.  We plugged that
knock box into my 16v rocco, and my car wouldn't start.  Plugged my
knock box back into my car, and my car started fine.  I am assuming
that the knock box that came w/ the conversion has somewhow crapped
out.

Suggestions?  Knock box for sale???

Victor
Washington, DC