New Jetta 1.8t

Well, it appears that the time has finally come for my wife to sell her
2 door civic EX and get a four door!  After discussing various four
doors with her, I was able to get her on the lot to test drive a Jetta
1.8t.  Of course, she loves it (me too).  Any who, we have the civic
sold, and are currently in the Negotiation phase of the Jetta.  I feel
we are getting a fair price, but plan on trying to get just a little bit
better.  What are some good pre buying car sites that might have an
actual list of prices for me to reference, or possibly get a better deal
on?  How about a lower interest loan?  We got our civic a couple of
years back at 7.3%, now my bank is telling me prime is at 9.5%?  We are
currently waiting to see what kind of rate the dealer can offer.  Any
other suggestions?

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs (Silver)
01' 1.8t Jetta (Silver and soon)