alarm questions

just picked up an alarm and have a couple of questions before i start
hacking wires.  First, where is the best place to tie into the door pin
switches?  By looking at the bentley, the two pin switches are connected
to the light by a brown/white wire.  Anyone have some clues where to tap
into this wire?
 Also, which wire from the light switch goes to the parking lights?The
bentley isnt giving me a clue on this one.
One more thing, i know im going to have to put in a door lock solenoid
for the drivers door, anyone have any tips on doing this, wiring,
mounting, etc?  I'm pretty sure it takes two relays to do it, what about
running wires through the door jam, how hard is that?
TIA,

Eric Person
86.5 16v