Re: Poly vs Heavy Duty

Owen wrote:

> Hey Dale, I'm running poly suspension bushings, and no, I don't think the
> ride suffers much.  You've already killed your comfort level if you've got a
> sporty suspension setup, and the wheels/tires and bushings combo will
> contribute to harshness  about 1/10th as much as your spring/shock setup.

This is one more reason that our large gatherings at various places around
the country can be beneficial - lots of cars with LOTS of different motors,
suspension setups, motor mounts, strut bearings, etc.  We really should all
try to take advantage of this and all let each other sample our various
setups - it's really the ONLY way to really figure out what's "right" for
you..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0