Re: Poly vs Heavy Duty

Hey Dale, I'm running poly suspension bushings, and no, I don't think the
ride suffers much.  You've already killed your comfort level if you've got a
sporty suspension setup, and the wheels/tires and bushings combo will
contribute to harshness  about 1/10th as much as your spring/shock setup.
    Granted, you didn't mention in your post about any suspension mods, but
I assume you've done something.  And in the event that you have stock
springs, I doubt very much you'd even notice poly bushings.

  Anyway, if you can live with stiffer springs, you'll be able to live with
poly bushings.

  HTH

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.