Re: Lightened Flywheel

Dave Baker, (Puma Racing) wrote up a pretty thorough article on lightened
flywheels and posted it on his web site:

http://members.aol.com/pumaracing/mainmenu.htm

Worth a look... (If you have the time, check out the rest of his tech
articles- really informative page)

HTH,

Danny
81 Caddy- Velocity Flywheel

In a message dated 9/20/00 9:05:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,