Re: Lightened Flywheel

The lightened flywheel will lower the amount of mass that is being spooled
up... thus allowing for quicker accels, and decels. Less rotaion mass to
spool up means a faster spooling motor. There are negatives to this
though... The more mass you take off of the rotating mass yes it will spool
quicker, but then if you keep taking mass off (if you also lightened your
crank) it will take more fuel to keep the motor moving... For the general
rocco crowd that knows more about this please confirm this as being right...
is it? I just can't ezxplain it more than that... chris

http://profiles.msn.com.