[non-roc]Re: Digifant

Is there a way to tell by looking at the engine compartment if my 88 golf is
digifant?

I bought an 88 golf last week for $600cdn for a winter car.  I'm having a
few unexpected problems with the engine at the moment.....

see, I am a digifant virgin, so I was wondering.......is digifant a reliable
system and fairly easy to work with, or should I go and look for another cis
car since I already know how to work on them?

TIA
Casey
84 CIS Roc
88 Digifant? Golf