how low to go bilstein & nospeed

Hello all

first off thanks for all the advice on cutting my
springs!  It appears that I asked the question too
soon though.  I got home and looked at the rears and
they were height adjustable.  (I should have looked b4
I asked)  I thought they would be alot harder to
adjust then they were.  It was a snap.  Anyway I
figured that I would start low and work my way up.  I
still have them on the lowest setting which looks good
in the back.  However the rear is now 1/2 lower than
the front.  Now I am going to hack 1/2 off the front
coils.  Is this the way to do it?  My ride height is
currently 23 3/4" in the front(from the ground to the
bottom of the front fender) and 23 1/4" in the rear.

I guess my main question is will my roc still handle
good this low?  Or will be too low for good handling
and more like a (gasp) honda lowrider.  Once again the
springs are nuespeed sports and shocks are bilstein
sports.

any info is appreciated.

Tony