Re: The parts place

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:21:29 EDT SNixon5523@aol.com writes:

>I will stick my nose out only one more time for the Parts Place.
>Since I
>live within 20 minutes of them, and personally know a couple of the
>'knowledgeable' employees (i.e., my 'contacts'), dealing with them in
>person is not quite so bad.

I realize this thread is a little old but I just got back from Nationals
and of the few messages that ive gotten to read thru, this one deemed a
quick response. :)

See, its a much different story when you can reach across the counter and
beat the crap out of one of those worthless puds. You will probably get
great service from them for that reason. For the vast majority of us who
don't live within driving distance of "PP", chances of getting screwed
one way or the other are great. I know I got totally fucked out of $225
by them once. Never again. They'll never get a second chance.(I
discovered Potterman and the rest was cake.)

>It's not the Parts Place of old......SNIP!

Are you for real?
Pardon my sarcasm. Im sure you get great service from PP. That's great.

However, if you read the newsgroup within the last 4 weeks, you would
know that parts Place gets flamed regularly from disgruntled customers on
a regular basis. PP has made public promises from by various "new
managers" to become a good place to buy VW parts. Yet everytime they do,
they are quick to break the latest promise. Its truly disgusting.

PP is like an abusive husband promising to not hit his wife again, yet
the next night its the same routine. "Come here bitch! <WACK!>"

Ut-huh, not me. Its just my experience.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!