Re: LEDs The Best Solution

This is interesting, and should solve your problems.  The ricers with clear
taillights, you know , the ones you can't see when they hit their brakes? (or
have their headlights on)  Some company came up with a solution for that
problem, and they should work on any car.  They have assembled superbright
LED clusters that have a stock bulb bottom so that you can just plug them in
to the regular light socket.  I know they come on red and amber;  I don't
know about white....

Pat
'87 Scirocco 16v
'87 Cabriolet                 All wearing black ceremoniously for J.
Cammissa(?)
'84 Rabbit GTI