From: FreshApple <freshapple@mac.com>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 12:24 PM
Subject: Brake Pads

I am considering 2 kinds of front brake pads.  The first are Hawk brand
"blue" series brake pads.  The second would be Ferodos.  Any thoughts on
which might be a better application with ATE powerdisc (slotted) 10.1"
front rotors?  Has anybody used either of these?  Good experiences / bad
experiences?  The Hawk brand are 40 bucks more, but seem to be a heavier
duty pad, more for racing and auto-x.  Any thoughts?

--
DanK
'87 16V Black