RE: rocs in the fog 2000!

Just to refresh everyones memory,

We have done Capitol Capers in 1999 and 2000.  Both hosted by the out
esteemed brother Alex Ting.    Who happens to be the only one in the Sacto
area with a parking lot (front lawn) big enough for everyone.

Alex and I are talking about Capitol Caper 2001 sometime in February as both
of our cars should be ready to be unveiled by then.

Although, at the rate I am going I may be once again bringing the steering
wheel and sitting in a box making vrooming noises.

Brian H