Re: rocs in the fog 2000!

Brian Honnold wrote:

> We have done Capitol Capers in 1999 and 2000.  Both hosted by the out
> esteemed brother Alex Ting.    Who happens to be the only one in the Sacto
> area with a parking lot (front lawn) big enough for everyone.

Oh yeah.. forgot about your '99 gig.  None of us SoCal boys made it up to
that one..

> Alex and I are talking about Capitol Caper 2001 sometime in February as
> both of our cars should be ready to be unveiled by then.

Sounds good!  Something in October or so then again in February would be
great.. then we have ND again already in May.  After last year's incredible
turnout at ND, that's something we should all REALLY look forward to.

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0