rocs in the fog 2000!

Well left coasters, we're WAY overdue for another NorCal event.  In the
last 2 years we've done 'roc'n the bay '99 and Capitol Caper 2000, both of
which I must say were rousing successes that were immensely enjoyed by all
comers.  Us SoCal boys get to do the awesome drive up Hwy 1 through
Monterey and central California, and that drive alone makes it worth the
long trip for us.

I'd like to propose another gathering, possibly sometime in October, again
in the Bay Area.  We could dine in The City, do the Golden Gate again, and
perhaps cruise the coastal twisties north of the bridge in Marin and points
northward.  There are few prettier areas anywhere, and few drives as
pleasurable.

I'd also like to extend an invitation to the MANY lurkers we have on the
list out there to come join us!  I know there are a lot of you at both
ends of the state who read the list on a regular basis but don't necessarily
post very often - which is ok!  Come out and join us and meet the boys,
enjoy a nice cruise and dinner, and shoot the shit about 'roccos.

Who would be up for this?  Does October work??  Is there a particular
weekend that's good or bad??  Let's see if we can put something together.
If the timing works out right, perhaps we can persuade the Potterpeople to
come along again, with a trunkload of parts and goodies like Sacto last
year..   :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0