Re: cutting springs

I have the Neuspeed sports.  When I installed them, I noticed that the
front sat higher than i wanted so i lopped off a coil on each of the
fronts and it now sits level.  I unfortunately have the Boge turbogas,
and am not to happy with their ride.  Better when i first put them on 5
months ago but crapped out now.  Anywho I am convinced that with better
struts it would be a pretty good set up.  I just can't afford to by the
Bilsteins.  Please keep us updated on the ride after the conversion.

-=Rick
84 8V Wolfs
Mobile, AL