Re: scirocco parts question

Sorry Brett, it should've read:

NastyRican1021@aol.com wrote:
>aight i was looking through a VW performance magazine. i noticed
> that most of the parts like a geer shifter and tail lights and turn
> signals, their mostly for the gti's and golfs. my question is....can i
fit
> golf or corrodo or whatever model VW turn signals

No body stuff is interchangeable, at least that I know about, the
"geer" shifter should fit though...
Are you talking gear shift knob or the actual shifter?

The Rabbit/Golf 1 shifter is basically the same, but there are
differences.

> seats...etc on a scirocco?

> You can use amost any A1 or A2 seat in a Scirocco, but you might
> have to use your lower seat frames
> and swap the "new" seat backs and upholstery to the them.
> I don't think the Recaro seat frames are compatible for that.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers