Re: Update: Extra Taillight Mod

The only problem I see with that is more power consumption and you've seen
those fans after a time, filthy...  I would think the tailights would get
pretty dirty after awhile.
What about an array of LEDs?  Anyone?

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 9/15/00 1:10:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,