RE: My gauges work!!! But, another problem.....

This usually happens to me when Im futzing around under the dash and center
console. You probaby just pulled the ground wire...its a big brown bastard
that is wired into one of the flower ground plates on the fuse box. HTH

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com