Opinions/feedback wanted: '84 Scirocco

Hi everyone,

I looked at an '84 Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition for sale this morning.  Rather
than take up list bandwidth with my review and questions, I threw together a
quick web page, which includes pictures.
http://members.home.net/m-carlson/84Scirocco/

Overall, the car is in pretty good shape, but there are two things that
concern me:
1)  The passenger side of the front bumper has been pushed in due to a
parking lot accident.
2)  There's a lot of oil/grease on the underside of the engine/tranny.

Pictures and more details on the above issues can be found on the web page.
Please review it and let me know what you think (just send me an e-mail
off-list--there's an e-mail link at the bottom of the page).  Feel free to
ask me any questions you have about the car...

Thanks!
Mike Carlson
'75 Scirocco "Helga" - R.I.P.
'85 Scirocco "Konrad" - Gone but not forgotten
'95 GTI VR6 "Wolfgang" - http://members.home.net/m-carlson/Wolfgang.htm
'84 Scirocco...???