[mk2] All Scirocco clocks in 24H mode?

	Here's a general question for you gurus: do all Scirocco digital
clocks (in the intrument cluster) show time in 24h / "Army time" mode? My
'84 shows it as this. My dad's Quantum has an instrument cluster that is
virtually identical to mine but shows only 12 hour mode. His unit is a
motometer, mine's a VDO. Did VW mandate a change to a set configuration or
did manufactures have the option of putting in what they wanted? Not that
I'm losing sleep over this, just bored and curious if anyone knows....

___Wojciech Galecki___
'84 8v Scirocco