I'm off to school!!

well.. not quite yet, but i just enrolled in UTI (united tecnical
institute).  it's a 45 week program,  i'm gonna get sponsored by the local
vw dealership, and inter there over the summer, and then go off to UTI.  the
after the basic training at uti, i go to the vw factory training school for
for 9 weeks, and then come back the the dealership and be guarenteed $15 an
hour to star off.  they have to keep me there for at least 3 months.  the
after that depending on my on the job performance i can stay there if i
want.  also every month they are going to give me $150 dollars a month
towards my stundent loans.  i can't wait to go!  well.. i know it's not
exactly scirocco related, but at least it's vw related!
well.. wish me luck!
~corey
88 16v