Once again, oil pressure gauge questions

Okay, so I have my oil temp/volts/oil pressure gauges installed and
finally lit.  I installed my oil pressure sender (dual-terminal), and
ran a wire to my gauge.  There are 2 connections, one labled "G", the
other "WK".  I assume the one labled "G" is for the guage, the other is
for the idiot light.  So, I wired it all up, including the ground jumper
from the signal in to the light on the gauge, and I got nothing.  I know
I'm getting good power to the gauge, but it isn't registering anything.
So, I switched the wires on the sender, and still nothing.  Any ideas on
what's wrong?  I do have an intermittent problem with my idiot light, it
will flash/glow/flicker at its own discression, whenever it seems to
want to.  I was planning on replacing my lower oil pressure switch with
a new one to see if that makes a differance, but I'm puzzled why the
gauge isn't reading anything.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,
Nate
'84 8v