(non-roc) Ricer boy gets nailed by the RCMP.

    So I'm driving home from the theater this evening and I'm next to this
94 or 95 ricer civic complete with the requisite amount of stickers,
shopping cart spoiler and fart tip exhaust at a red light.  A cop pulls up
behind ricer man.  Well, anyways, the light turns green and mr. riceboy
opens it up (to show off his fart tip exhaust, I guess..... small penis
syndrome?)  and bam!  The cop nails him!!! Wo-hoo!!!!  I can just imagine
all the violations the friendly police officer gave this guy on top of the
loud fart exhaust.
    I know my sweetie Kevin loves nothing more than nailing ricers and
pulling out the ticket book and writing up about $500 worth of fines. (His
excuse... "Why do I do it?  Because ricers suck. And I can get away with
telling them their cars suck."  Kevin, I love you, man!!!)

He does it *because*he*can*.  Man, I want his job!!! :)

Marie