Re: Scirocco List Dyno Day in Buffalo UPDATE

> 	They did not say I could bring the scoupe...cause if they did I was going
> to ask if I could bring the 25th Camaro. I will get the wife to drive one
> and I will drive the other....I can even probably get a friend to drive one
> of the sciroccos although I am not sure why I would want to Dyno
> it......each to there own....

I thought your question on bringing a scoupe was ridiculous, so I didn't even
bother to reply.  I thought it was merely another bid for attention.
When people invite you to a christmas party, do you suggest halloween decorations?
When you go out for chinese food, do your order a burger and fries?  Do you
bring a knife to the gun fight?   When someone invites you to a scirocco dyno
day, do you think it's a smart thing to suggest bringing a chevy or a hyndai?
Do you think people look at you as inventive or inciteful with remarks like that?
Does it make you feel more like a man that 100's of people around the world think
your comments are a waste of time? It makes you seem like an idiot, even though
you probably aren't.

These questions really don't require an answer from you, as I think the answers
are all pretty obvious.  I imagine that most people, including myself, have
added you to their kill filters, so don't be suprised if replies are ignored.

If you have something positive to contiribute, please do so.  Just non-flame bait
would be a step in the right direction.  We'll all see it and appreciate it when
someone else quotes your wisdom in a follow up discussion.

==Brett