RE: Parts catalogs $$$(Not much roc info)

You have to be kidding...
I am dealing with MapInfo at the moment, the map component is $36,000, the
geocode is $47,000. Each year we might have to pay $5600.00 just for the
maintenance. The Geocode? $20,000.00 per year.
The Oracle database cost us $49,000.00

Total Cost? $264,000.00 (before tax and maintenance for the first year)

 Our Enemy is not the Lord Bill, but Larry Ellison and the jerks at
Mapinfo.(and a pengiun contaminated my laptop! Red Hat installed today)

ROC INFO.......
	A young man moved into our town this monnth from sunny Ca, bringing with
him an '88 MkII. (He won't sell.....   :(
At least I'm not alone out here in the boondocks any more....

Julie Macfarlane
Managers of IT, Telcomm and Internet Development, Quickclickmedia.com

'81 Scirocco (Mom)
'83 Rabid Jackalope GTi (Baby)
'85 Wolfsburg Jetta (for sale)